- Free CV consultation service – Is your CV not having the impact you need it to, give our office a call and send it in for a free consultation. One of our recruitment consultant’s will have a look for you and send it back to you with some recommendations so that you can maximize your chances of finding that dream job. And did we mention, it’s free!
- Prepare for your interviews
- Commonly asked questions – Here is a list of some of the most commonly asked questions in interviews. If you prepare beforehand and make sure you have a few answers ready you will feel more confident and make a better first impression.
- Tell me one of your strengths and weaknesses? – Most people think this is about the interviewer probing for you weaknesses. This is not the case, most interviewers want to see if you can evaluate yourself, what can you do well and what have you identified you need to improve. Make sure you have at least 2 answers for each. This shows honesty in admitting faults, shows how you react under pressure and tells the interviewer you can manage yourself if needs be.
- How did you hear about us / Why do you want to join our company? – Make sure you check out the company online and get some key facts, such as their date of incorporation and their mission statement.
- Why do we want to hire you? – Be careful not to just talk about your work achievements but also your extra-curricular activities and hobbies. Name a few major achievements, things that make you proud to be you.
- Where do you want to be in 5 years? – It’s good to show you have thought about the future, This is your chance to talk about your wider ambitions and goals. Interviewers want to see your determination so don’t be shy about sounding ambitious.
Look for somewhere to grow:
A good mentor can help you achieve your long term goals and teach you how to succeed in business which ever sector you have chosen to aspire to.
It can be more important to find the right mentor or company rather than focusing on monetary gain. Even if you are not earning quite as much as you would like, under the tutelage of the right person or business you can build your professional profile and achieve your goals.